Thursday, April 4, 2013

Creativity and New Media

I went ahead and created a Avatar in Life. I did not create it to my likeness but maybe what I would like to like a few years. There are so many tools and details at your disposal in Second Life and I can see why people would immerse themselves into this world for hours and hours.


I toured some of the areas and visited a place that was based on creativity. It was interesting because it offered you the options or receiving emails or correspondence from the company. This is a great way to market your company and now I can see what the stories about Second Life were referring to when it talked about doing business virtually. Great idea!


I also visited the Panorama place that you see in the picture above.

 
 
This is what I came across. It was a pretty cool and visually appealing place in Second Life. I can tell this world is most likely never ending. I saw a number of people have a chat with each other and I was invited to a party. There was so much to do in this environment and I enjoyed myself. I do not want to get sucked into this world because I know I will spend way too much time playing this simulation game. In my opinion, this will continue to enjoy success moving forward. Great Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment